METHYLCOBALAMIN , ALPHA LIPOIC ACID , FOLIC ACID , THIAMINE MONONITRATE & PYRIDOXINE CAPSULES
Price And Quantity
- 1800 INR
- METHYCOBALAMIN 1500 MCG+ALPHA LIPOIC 100 MG+FOLIC ACID 1.5 MG+PYRIDOXINE 3 MG+THIAMINE 10 MG+ZINC 22.5 MG
- used to treat certain types of long-lasting pain caused by damage to nerves .
- AS DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- As directed by the Physician
- Aged Person, Adults, Women
- 100 Boxes
- Keep in cool and dry place,Protected from light
Methylcobalamin + Alpha Lipoic Acid + Thiamine mononitrate + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride + Folic Acid is a combination of five medicines : Methylcobalamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, and Folic Acid. Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that restores its level in the body thereby helping in treating certain anemias and nerve problems. Alpha lipoic acid acts as a potent antioxidant (substance that protects against cell damage) by neutralizing the free radicals (waste products formed in the body during energy production) such as reactive oxygen and nitrogen species. Further, it initiates natural antioxidant processes in the body. It also maintains the levels of Vitamin E and Vitamin C in the body. Thiamine mononitrate is a form of vitamin B1 that provides essential nutrients. Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, a supplement of vitamin B6, is required by your body for utilization of energy in the foods you eat, production of red blood cells, and proper functioning of nerves. Folic Acid is a form of vitamin B. It plays a vital role in the formation of red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body. It is also essential in pregnancy due to its role in the development of the unborn baby's brain and spinal cord.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50 Per Week
- 1-7 Days
- WHO ISO GMP
Sco 364, Second Floor, Manimajra Motor Market, Chandigarh, Chandigarh, 160101, India